Cash & Logistics Solutions
An event-driven problem management system that receives, analyzes, responds to and manages critical self-service device information. It is designed to make real-time management of a vast network of self-service devices easier and simpler.
Features in the device management and profitability solutions from Fiserv include:
- Automated problem detection, escalation and service provider dispatching and management to increase the availability of self-service devices
- Real-time tracking of self-service device statuses and currency availability
- Enterprise-wide reporting that includes alerts about potential device tampering to protect against self service device fraud
- Sophisticated analysis of currency activity across the enterprise to allow immediate adjustments to shifting customer demands
- Automated currency ordering through an online portal or an automated telephone system
- Automated forecasting of the currency needs of ATMs, branches, vaults and self-service devices
- Support for any device or currency point type, including ATMs, kiosks, smart safes, teller cash recyclers, self-service devices, currency dispensing units and POS devices
An end-to-end cash management solution that reduces the time-consuming manual processes associated with merchants ordering and depositing cash.
CorPoint is divided into two powerful modules:
CorPoint: Order Manager, which automates the cash order process and CorPoint: Deposit Manager, an advanced, an integrated cash deposit solution that streamlines the cash handling process. CorPoint: Order Manager.
In terms of specific functions, it offers merchants order tracking, forecasting and reconciliation tools to efficiently manage their financial operations. Some benefits of its usage include:
- Greater accountability to merchants through a centralized view of cash order activity, cash flow and availability improvement
- Transport cost reduction
- Security increase
Integrated Currency Manager
Whether you have tens or thousands of currency points in your supply chain such as ATMs, branches, stores, vaults, selfservice currency devices or third-party currency storage facilities, Fiserv’s Integrated Currency Manager provides the intelligence you need to forecast currency across town or across the globe.
Combining comprehensive forecasting functionality with historical utilisation trends and known local events, Integrated Currency Manager allows your organisation to easily manage your enterprise currency requirements. The result is optimised currency holdings and reduced expenses – with maximised currency availability for customers.
- Eliminates excess currency inventories and increases capital availability for investment
- Accurately forecasts currency demand for all cash point types, reducing currency levels 20 to 40 percent while ensuring currency availability
- Combines complex forecasting functionality with historical trends and known events to reduce currency outages and expensive emergency deliveries
- Optimizes transportation scheduling, balancing cost of currency versus delivery costs
- Combines local requirements with centralized guidelines to ensure adherence to corporate policies and controls
- Reduces costs of Central Bank cross-shipping penalties
- Supports centralized or decentralized currency management, including multi-site, multi-currency and multi-language requirements
Availability as either an in-house solution installed on your existing infrastructure or as a hosted software as a service (SaaS)/ASP option.